Closing Date: 28 October 2014
The CSIR Shared Services Finance unit has vacancies for Financial Internships and In-Service Trainees seeking to gain financial experience in the following sections: Accounts Receivable; Accounts Payable; Assets; and General Ledger. The successful candidates will rotate within the financial administrative functions within the financial shared services group. The vacancies are based in Pretoria.
- Internships: A Bachelor’s degree in finance.
- In-Service Trainees: Studying towards a national diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in finance for which practical experience is a requirement in obtaining the qualification.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Mathematical and analytical ability.
- Record-keeping skills.
- Ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge on VAT.
- General knowledge on double-entry accounting concepts of debits and credits and different methods of accounting including cash and accrual basis.
- Knowledge and understanding of internal controls and the need for policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in teams is essential.
- Problem-solving and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a changing environment.
How To Apply
Comments are closed.