Duration: 6 Months
- Design, plan and execute experiments under supervision.
- In-depth analysis and objective interpretation of data under supervision.
- Contribute to writing reports and manuscripts.
- Contribute to presenting data in a poster format or orally.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- The minimum education qualification will be completion of at least two years’ theoretical component of a national diploma in food technology. (Please attach academic records).
- Experience in basic laboratory techniques in food and ingredient analysis, proximate analysis, sensory and other food quality evaluations.
- Experience in basic laboratory calculations.
- A strong work ethic (e.g. accountability and reliability) and the ability to work under supervision within a dynamic team environment.
- The following competencies are critical for this position: innovation; sound technical knowledge; integrity and lateral thinking ability; and knowledge and appreciation of a cross-disciplinary project team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute across the boundaries imposed by classical scientific disciplines.
How to Apply