|Human Language Technology Internship – 8 February 2015
Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: computer engineering, computer science, statistics, development studies, computational linguistics, applied linguistics
Apply for the CSIR Human Language Research Internship
|Integrative Systems Internship – 31 December 2015
- A degree in either IT / Informatics / Information Systems / Computer Science / Computer Engineering;
- Experience in business analysis, process analysis and design is essential.
Apply for the CSIR Technology, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation group Internship
|Technology Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
- A BA degree;
- Advanced computer skills, specifically word processing, spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
Apply for the CSIR Integrative Systems Competency Area Internship
|Fractionation of chemical pulps – 8 February 2015
- BTech in chemical engineering
- Familiarity with pulp and paper technologies, specifically, pulp fractionation techniques and bleaching technologies.
- Good laboratory practices
- Good writing skills.
Apply for the CSIR Fractionation of chemical pulps Internship
|Library and Information Science – 12 February 2015
- A first diploma or degree in library / information science
- Practical / experiential work during studies
- Computer literacy skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Apply for the CSIR Library and Information Science Internship