- Quick Tips
Learn How to Apply.
How to Write a Cover Letter
How to Write a Professional CV
- Keep in Touch
Have a Specific Question?
Closing Date: 21 October 2015
|Internship: Procurement and Logistics Coordinator
- A National diploma in procurement or logistics. A postgraduate qualification would be an advantage;
Reference No: 306017
|Internship: Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering;
|Internship: Project Administrator
- · A National diploma or bachelor’s degree in commerce with finance/bookkeeping as a major subject. A postgraduate qualification would be an advantage;
|Internship: Office Administrator
- A National diploma in office administration. A Postgraduate qualifications would be an advantage;
Reference No: 306016
|Internship: National Centre for Nanostructured Materials
Applicants must have one of the following:
- National diploma or BTech in chemical engineering, polymer science or polymer processing, polymer technology or materials Science,
- BSc or BSc (Hons) in biochemistry and physiology,
- BSc (Hons) in chemistry or physics or materials science.
Reference No: 303904
How to Apply
Should you meet the above requirements, please emai l your CV to [email protected] with your name and surname, position title and refe rence number on the subject line, (e.g. Skill Lamas: Internship – National Centre for Nanos tructured Materials: Reference No: 303904)
Comments are closed.