Title: CSIR Human Resources Interns
Closing date: 05 April 2013
Job ID: 302244
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
About the job:
The CSIR Human Resources (HR) function of Shared Services has vacancies for Human Resources Interns who will assist with implementing and supporting HR systems and solutions within a business unit of the CSIR in a manner that supports the achievement of HR and organisational strategy.
Assist with the following HR functions:
- Recruitment: Correctly and timeously perform all administrative duties as required for recruitment, selection and placement.
- Workforce planning: Determine resources and skills required to achieve organisation objectives.
- Information management: Accurately feed new information in the MIS, and monitor quality of data and generate management reports.
- Employee Assistance Programme: Assist with the implementation of the employee wellness programme.
- Compile the skills development plan.
- Advise/guide line management/staff on HR and labour matters in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Career development and performance management.
- Succession planning.
- Perform all other HR related administrative tasks.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field.
- Must have a desire to learn essential skills relating to Human Resources.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player.
- Computer literacy
Qualifications, skills and experience:
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Should you experience any problems in submitting your application, please contact the CSIR Recruitment Centre at [email protected] Please do not submit your application to this mailbox.
How to Apply:
Comments are closed.