Closing Date: 21 August 2014
The CSIR has a vacancy for a Coordinator: Information Internship who will assist with with sourcing, developing and appropriately package content to effectively communicate SS brand, achievements, projects, outputs and outcomes for dissemination through various channels and platforms
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Media or equivalent
- In conjunction with the manager and SS team, prepare and execute crisis communications programme, for example, service disruptions and scheduled maintenance communications, communications for projects and all other SS initiatives. In addition, collaborate to prepare and execute communications to show-case SS offerings and services, for example, brochures, road shows, workshops, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that SS channels (e.g. Intraweb) are updated on a regular basis.
- Work with SS teams to ensure effective internal communications streams are implemented and adapted as necessary to promote internal SS information flow and feedback.
- Prepare an annual portfolio communications plan and a weekly list of ad hoc communications requests for consideration by the management team.
- Assist in preparing a monthly SS newsletter for acceptance by the management team.
How to Apply
Apply for the CSIR Information Coordinator Graduate / Internship Programme