Human Resources function of Shared Services has a vacancy for an Intern
Psychometrist. The ideal candidate will be looking to complete their practical hours as part of the requirements for Professional Registration as a Psychometrist. This position is based in Pretoria.
- Coordinate and administer all assessments conducted by the CSIR Assessment Centre.
- Score and interpret assessment results.
- Integrate results and compile comprehensive reports.
- Provide feedback to clients and candidates.
- All activities as stipulated above to be performed under the supervision of the CSIR registered Psychometrist.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- An Honours degree in Psychology.
Should you meet the above requirements, please go to www.csir.co.za/apply.php to apply; select the position reference number 300927; complete the application form and attach your CV.
Closing Date: 7 March 2012
Job Advert: http://www.csir.co.za
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
The CSIR gives preference to candidates who meet the job requirements and who will add to the cultural and gender diversity of the organisation. By applying for this position at the CSIR, the applicant understands, consents and agrees that the CSIR may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/or SAPS (in relation to positions that require trust and honesty and/or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify the applicant’s educational qualifications and employment history. The CSIR reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified.