Closing Date: 25 June 2014
The CSIR has an established Research Ethics Committee (REC) that reviews research protocols for ethics clearance and advises CSIR researchers on all research ethics matters. The purpose of this appointment will mainly be to provide secretarial support to the CSIR REC. This appointment is for the duration of one year
- A Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences or related fields. However, an Honours degree in natural sciences or related fields will be added advantage.
- Organise review meetings for the REC.
- Assist with administration of ethics review processes.
- Conduct preliminary review of submitted applications for ethics review.
- Engage with different stakeholders on ethics-related issues or processes.
- Provide support to other functions within the CSIR R&D Office.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- A self-motivated individual.
- Computer literacy with good proficiency in MS Office packages.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.