Closing Date: 20 August 2014
Location: Port Elizabeth
- A national diploma or BTech in polymer technology or materials science.
- Assist in research projects involving the development and testing of natural fibre reinforcement composite materials, under the supervision of a senior research scientist.
- Some experience in one or more of the following techniques is required: Thermo gravimetric analysis (TGA), Dynamic Mechanical thermal analyzer (DMTA), FTIR, SEM or INSTRON (Tensile / Flexural tests).
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving, solution-seeking orientation.
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.