Closing Date: 14 July 2014
CSIR Shared Services Strategic Procurement unit has a vacancy for a Procurement Internship. The incumbent will be provided with the opportunity to gain experience in the following areas: tactical and strategic buying/contracts/logistics (imports and exports)/sourcing and procurement-related administrative tasks for a period of one year.
- A Grade 12 certificate.
- A three-year relevant purchasing and supply diploma or degree.
- Computer literacy.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Thorough understanding of the business process.
- Create and send orders.
- Source and obtain quotations.
- Expedite orders. painful
- Liaise with internal and external clients / customers.
- Assist in Contract Management department.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Numerical skills.
- Communication skills.
- High degree of customer focus and care.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines.
How to Apply
Apply for the CSIR Procurement Internship / Graduate Programme