Closing Date: 25 August 2014
Shared Services: Finance has a vacancy for an Internship: Project Administrator who will be responsible for financial administration, cost distribution and project administration support.
- Internship: A BCom degree.
- In-Service Trainee: Studying towards a BCom degree or a National Diploma for which practical experience is a requirement in obtaining the qualification.
- Prepare invoices according to contract requirements.
- Assist operational staff with enquiries on expenses incurred against projects.
- Assist with income declaration according to contract requirements.
- Produce and interrogate system reports.
- General Ledger: Allocate costs; prepare and process journals; reconcile general ledger Account; make follow-ups on all outstanding items.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Mathematical and analytical ability.
- Record-keeping skills.
- Ability to work accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge of VAT.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.