Closing Date: 04 July 2014
- Management Services – the services division of the CSIR – has a vacancy for an Internship.
- National technical diploma or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in architecture or Building Science.
- Must be willing to be guided by team and also to combine theory with practice.
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic.
- Must become integrated into team that is results driven.
- Assist with project management, contract management, site supervision, quality control and administration.
- Responsible for progress reporting on the project.Conduct site visits to check and confirm physical project status (where applicable) and ensure that the service provider’s invoice payments are in line with the project status.
- Coordinate project costs and expenditure and consolidate project payment records.
- Assess and control compliance with project management processes to ensure that all prerequisites recorded in the project management framework are met.
- Liaise with other project managers and coordinators to ensure integraton of their input.
How to Apply
Apply for the CSIR Project Coordinator Internship Opportunity