Closing date: 26 April 2013
About the job:
CSIR Shared Services: Management Services has a vacancy for an Intern who will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Facilities Management Project Managers with project management, contract management, site supervision, quality control and administration.
- Liaison with clients to define project brief
- Obtaining quotes
- Project management
- Manage project finances
- Quality control
- Liaise with contractors
- Manage or assist in any project identified by the Project Manager together with the Manager: Property and Projects Portfolio.
- Ensure consistent quality of work
- Be part of a team that:
- Meets expectations of clients
- Meets deadlines and budget
- Delivers quality projects and is consistent in its delivery
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- National Diploma Project Management, MEng (Project Management) or MSc (Project Management)
- Must be willing to be guided by team and also to apply theory with practice.
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic.
- Must be a contributing member of a team that is results-driven.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Should you experience any problems in submitting your application, please contact the CSIR Recruitment Centre at [email protected] Please do not submit your application to this mailbox.
How to Apply:
Comments are closed.