Closing Date: 06 June 2014
The CSIR ICC’s reservation office has a vacancy for students who are about to complete their academic training in part fulfilment of their national diplomas in the disciplines stipulated below. The CSIR ICC in-service training programme aims to expose students to the work environment for a period of 6 months with workplace learnership in fulfillment of their National Diploma.
- The minimum education qualification will be the completion of at least two years’ theoretical component of a national diploma in hospitality management or events management.
- An outstanding academic record for the two years of study.
- Motivation Letter
- Academic records
- General assistance with events, attend event sheet meetings, check venues and meet, greet and orientate clients with Event Coordinator.
- Follow up with clients in the afternoon to collect these forms
- Capture the data for the monthly Client & Delegate Feedback report
- Strong interpersonal skills and
- The ability to work flexible hours in a dynamic environment would be an advantage
How to Apply
Apply for the CSIR: Reservations In-service Traineeship Opportunity