Closing Date: 11 April 2014
The CSIR’s Strategic Alliance and Communication portfolio has a vacancy for an Internship. The incumbent will be responsible for support to CSIR: Strategic Partnerships to effectively develop collaborative programmes with partners and to monitor and report ongoing research activities.
- Source data and compile information for the preparation of research collaboration reports.
- Prepare for meetings with the key stakeholders to scope areas of collaboration.
- Prepare internal and external workshops to develop joint research programmes.
- Prepare minutes of meetings and workshop reports, and monitor implementation of tasks agreed to at workshops and meetings.
- Maintain a current database of the most active research relationships with key partners.
- At least a first degree or equivalent in any field relating to science, engineering and technology
- Previous vacation work would be an advantage.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Basic organizational skills.
- Ability to perform routine tasks with minimum supervision.
- Sound communication and writing ability.
- Lateral thinking ability.
How to Apply