Closing Date: 26 November 2015
CSIR has Vacation Work opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate (Honours) students. The vacation work programme is designed to provide students with experience and understanding of research and development and the implementation thereof in projects. The programme is spread across various fields, with a strong focus in science, engineering, technology and mathematics
Students should be studying towards the following qualifications:
- A bachelor degree in engineering in the following fields: Electrical; ♦ Aeronautical; ♦ Biomedical; ♦ Electronic; ♦ Computer; ♦ Mechatronic; ♦ Mechanical; ♦ Metallurgical; ♦ Industrial; ♦ Civil; ♦ Built (Construction Management, Building Science)
- A bachelor’s degree in the following fields: Computer Science; ♦ Applied Mathematics; ♦ Biomedical; ♦ Statistics; ♦ Chemistry; ♦ Information Technology; ♦ Information Systems ♦ Material Science ♦ Biochemistry; ♦ Physics; ♦ Environmental science; ♦ Economics; ♦ Geo-informatics; ♦ Geographical Information System;
- Honours degree in the following fields: Chemical Engineering; ♦ Biomedical Engineering; ♦ Metallurgical Engineering ♦ Biochemistry; ♦ Computer Science;
- Bachelor of Technology in the following fields: Biochemistry; ♦ Chemistry; ♦ Physics ♦ Chemical Engineering ♦ Mechanical Engineering; ♦ Metallurgical Engineering;
- National Diplomas in the following fields: Chemical Engineering; ♦ Chemistry; ♦ Biochemistry; ♦ Mechanical Engineering; ♦ Metallurgical Engineering;
How to Apply
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV and academic records to [email protected] with your name and surname, position title and full field of study on the subject line, (e.g. John Smith: Vacation Work: Reference No: BEng: Electrical).
Comments are closed.