Title: Manufacturing Information System Engineering Intern
Job Type: Internship
Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Pretoria-South Africa, Pretoria, Emission Solutions
Purpose of the position
The person will be responsible for assisting the MIS Engineer in keeping the MIS system available for production.
- Share a standby schedule to handle breakdowns outside office hours.
- Handle any breakdowns during office hours.
- Take complete responsibility for clearing out serial number reprints and reworks as requested by operation team leaders.
- Provide data on request to engineering, logistics, finance and quality personnel.
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested
Lead small projects and form part of larger project phases required skills and experience
- Database Management System: MySQL and MSSQL exposure
- Programming Experience: VB.NET, C++, Java, PHP environments
- General Personal Computer and Server hardware and software troubleshoot knowledge
- General networking troubleshoot knowledge
- General printer troubleshoot knowledge
- Ability to learn, analyze and understand business and technical processes
- Degree in Computer Science
How to Apply: