Job Type: Internship
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Purpose of the position
Assists with all analyses and related activities as an active member of the Strategic Planning team
- Assists with market research and analysis, forecasting and competitive analyses, and tracking industry trends as assigned by manager or senior analysts.
- Prepares analyses to help identify organizational strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Assists with analyses of potential acquisitions or joint venture partners.
- Assists with the preparation of recommendations and presentations for review by manager.
- Assists with change management planning to support strategic initiatives in the organization.
- Coordinate communication between departments
Required skills and experience
- Proficient in Excel/ MS Package
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Strategic Planning, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related subject required
How to Apply