- Works with marketing teams to provide general marketing support to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Helps to develop marketing plans by preparing basic market research and pricing analyses.
- Presents data to manager for discussion and interpretation.
- Works with leaders to develop marketing communication plans; prepares drafts of marketing communications.
- Provides project management support and communicates plans, deadlines, and achievements to project team members.
- Learns the role of Marketing on Value Package Introduction project teams as an observer; may support other marketing team members with assigned responsibilities.
- Learns the global brand strategy and how to align work products to that strategy.
- Learns about relevant marketing and sales systems and processes; collects customer satisfaction data to present to manager for discussion and interpretation.
- Learns relevant channel to support marketing activities.
- Teams with and collaborates across regions and business units.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
Attention to Detail – Pays attention to all the details of what is communicated, either written, orally, or presented. Double-checks work to verify all steps are completed. Able to break down requirements to task level to enable accomplishment. Provides information in a useable form and on a timely basis to others who need to act on it. Maintains a checklist, schedule, calendar, etc. to ensure that small details are not overlooked.
Communication – Written & Verbal – Effectively expresses messages and ideas in a clear, organized and relevant manner for a variety of audiences. Develops organized, complete, and convincing communications. Conveys thoughts and ideas regarding a topic concisely and clearly. Ability to communicate without increasing either the employee’s or employer liability. Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organization. Ability to use appropriate communication tools as needed (WebEx, SameTime, video conferencing, teleconferencing, Visio, MS Project, etc.).
Develop Systems & Processes – Identifies and implements effective processes and procedures for accomplishing work.
Focus on Customer Needs – Anticipates customer needs. Takes action to meet customer needs. Continually searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction. Knowledgeable of vital customer information required to make informed business decisions.
Analyze Issues – Gathers relevant information systematically; considers a broad range of issues or factors; grasps complexities and perceives relationships among problems or issues; seeks input from others; uses accurate logic in analyses.
Manage Execution – Assigns responsibilities; delegates to and empowers others; removes obstacles; allows for and contributes needed resources; coordinates work efforts when necessary; monitors progress.
Market Analysis – Understand how to perform or obtain the most critical market information required to develop a specific product/product line plan. Knows the market dynamics such as growth trends, competitive, regulatory, political factors at a micro level required to develop a product/product line strategy. Applying available sources of market data to different sets of criteria (e.g. profitability, anti-trust, capability) and presenting the data to most effectively answer the question at hand. Distill market information down to meaningful summaries using standard tools.
Product Knowledge – Knowledge of products and product lines. Knowledge of how the product functions and the source of the product, whether manufactured, purchased as a finished assembly from a supplier outside of the company, or remanufactured. Knowledge of technology used in complementary and/or competing product lines and the inherent benefits/exposures.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related subject required.
- Minimal relevant work experience required.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.