Closing Date: 29 August 2014, 16h30
Field of Study
- Archaeology (Marine, etc.)
- Archives and Records Management
- Conservation of the Built Environment
- Restorative and Preventive Conservation
- Collections (Cultural and Natural) Management
- Heritage Resources Management
- Museum Management and Curatorship
- Courses that contribute to the preservation and promotion of the South African Living Heritage.
- South African citizenship
- Academic potential / satisfactory academic performance (submit academic progress report if already at an institution) Field of study (Heritage related)
- Financially needy
- Admission letter or proof of registration at an accredited institution of higher learning
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate or ID document
- Certified copy of the salary statement and / or proof of income and an affidavit of your parents / guardians (if not working)
- Certified copy of Grade 12 June examination results / Grade 12 Final Matric results
- If already at a university
- Latest results / academic record
- Proof of admission or provisional admission at an institution of higher learning.
- Application Form
How to Apply
Post: The Heritage Bursaries, Department of Arts and Culture, Private Bag X897, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand-delivered at: Heritage Bursaries, 481 Kingsley Centre, 5th Floor, Corner Stanza Bopape and Steve Biko Streets, Arcadia, Pretoria.
Comments are closed.