Closing Date: 10 December 2014
Danone Southern Africa invites candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in packaging to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme.
- Degree / Diploma in Packaging
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide admin support to packaging development manager.
- Assist with pilot and factory trials with a 360 view.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining raw material and final product specifications and BOMs.
- Shadow packaging development manager in building strong partnerships with the marketing, export, SSD, suppliers and industrial functions and support these functions as required.
- Coordinate Packaging Projects.
- Follow up with major suppliers and remain up to date with new developments, innovation and technology.
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as sound interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate (MS Office proficient)
- Results orientated
How to Apply
Please forward CV together with qualifications to Koketso@talentup.co.za with reference TUP009A.