Closing Date: 19 August 2013
The successful candidate will be trained to perform the following responsibilities;
- Overall performance of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Documentation of audit fieldwork and findings in line with internal audit methodology
- Perform any task as instructed by the Internal Audit Co-ordinator and Audit Team Leaders.
- Complete assigned audit work within allocated budget
- Execute simple internal audit steps
- Manage own productivity and deliverables on a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that all deliverables are submitted on time and in a satisfactory manner
- Provide periodic operational reports as and when required.
- Maintain organisational and professional ethical standards.
- Comply with all aspects of the learnership agreement and contract.
Expertise & Technical Competencies:
Applicants must be qualified with at least a diploma or degree in Internal auditing.
Studying towards an Honours degree will be an added advantage.
- The role requires good teamwork, writing and time management skills.
- The candidate should also, have the ability to take ownership of tasks, be pro-active and resourceful, and display an awareness of customer cost and quality issues.
- Strong in problem solving and innovation
- Strict deadline orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Comments are closed.