Closing Date: 30 November 2013
De Beers will be awarding a limited number of bursaries in 2014 and is inviting un-bonded students studying at University or Universities of Technology to apply for bursaries available in the following disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering (heavy current) 2nd or 3rd year students
- Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering 2nd or 3rd year students
- Mining 2nd or 3rd year students
Entry requirements :
- Grade 12 with a minimum “C” symbol in both Mathematics and Science on Higher Grade;
- Already enrolled in the required field of study;
- Un-bonded students.
- The Bursary has a Contractual Employment obligation.
- Students are responsible for their own registration for 2014.
How to Apply
Interested / Qualifying Students should send us:-
- a CV;
- a complete and up-to-date Academic Record;
- Matric Certificate;
For the attention of Sue van Zyl : e-mail [email protected]
Please note: Preference will be given to students from the Free State, Northern Cape and Limpopo Provinces.
Comments are closed.