Closing Date: 15 November 2014
De Beers will be awarding a limited number of bursaries in 2015 and is inviting un-bonded students studying at University or Universities of Technology to apply for bursaries available in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering – 2nd or 3rd year students
- Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering – 2nd or 3rd year students
- Mining – 2nd or 3rd year students
- Geology – 2nd or 3rd year students
- Grade 12 with a minimum “C” symbol in both Mathematics and Science on Higher Grade;
- Already enrolled in the required field of study;
- Un-bonded students.
- Preference will be given to students from the Free State, Northern Cape and Limpopo Provinces.
- The Bursary has a Contractual Employment obligation.
- Students are responsible for their own registration for 2015.
Entry requirements :
How to Apply
Interested / Qualifying Students should send us:-
- a CV;
- a complete and up-to-date Academic Record;
- Matric Certificate;
Attention Sue van Zyl: [email protected]
Please note: If you have not heard from us by 9 January 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful.