Closing Date: 30 September 2016
De Beers will be awarding a limited number of bursaries In 2017 and inviting un-bonded students studying at University or Universities of Technology to apply for bursaries available in the following disciplines (Students from 2nd year):
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (heavy current)
- Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Grade 12 with a minimum C symbol in both Mathematics and Science on Higher Grade
- Already enrolled in the required field of study
- Un-bonded students
- Preference will be given to students from the Free State, Northern Cape and Limpopo Provinces.
- The bursary has a Contractual Employment obligation
- Students are responsible for their own registration for 2017.
How to Apply
Interested / Qualifying Students should send us:
- A CV
- a complete and up-to-date Academic Record:
- Matric Certificate.
For the attention: Lynn Berowsky: e-mail: [email protected]
No late applications will be considered
Please note: If you have not heard from us by 9 December 2016. please consider your application unsuccessful.