About the Job
To render assistance in Consulting, under clear instruction and guidance of the Manager/Senior Manager/Partner on allocated assignments undertaken.
The details of this would be:
- Running and implementing project based work
- Liaising with teams to ensure buy-in into the project
- Reporting of progress of work to management and clients
- Communication with clients to understand needs and demands
- Management of deadlines and reporting
- Identifying opportunities to improve engagement success and profitability.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- With the diversity and wide range of services that consulting offers, there are no degrees and qualifications that we would not consider.
You would need to have the following Technical Competencies
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office
- Problem & Analytical skills
- Mathematical and statistical methods and analysis
- Listening and interviewing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strategic thinking ability – ability to envision future
- Good organisational Skills
You would need to have the following Behavioural Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client at all times
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Demonstrate lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Show enthusiasm towards learning
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Comments are closed.