The Corporate Finance Graduate Programme is a two year fixed term contract whereby you will be given the opportunity to rotate between Due Diligence, Valuations and Advisory. Your primary responsibility will be to support Managers in serving the relevant engagements.
- Financial Degree including Financial Accounting 3
- Attain consistent personal productivity of over 70%.
- Assist team members with completion of sections, and take responsibility for completion of non-critical sections. Delivery on these sections at an acceptable level of quality within the deadlines.
- Interaction with other team members to determine where assistance is required and to develop an understanding of the requirements of each section.
- Learn to identify what a deal issue is and how this impacts the transaction.
- Ability to generate relationships with the appropriate level of staff and management at targets based on assignment and client feedback.
- Demonstrate that you are up to date in terms of:
- Current best practice,
- Templates and methodologies,
- Accounting matters, and
- General knowledge of matters in the economy, based on partner and client feedback.
How to Apply
Apply for the Deloitte Corporate Finance Graduate Programme Opportunity