Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
TrAX is a 6 months Graduate tax programme, offered by Deloitte. TrAX allows you to truly experience each of the major tax divisions within Deloitte.
The TrAX programme consists of the following components:
- An introductory week, providing you with the necessary knowledge and skills you will need to perform your role as a Junior Tax Consultant. During this time you will be exposed to the Deloitte culture, and gain a better understanding of Deloitte as a whole.
- 3 day, monthly classroom sessions, giving you deeper tax knowledge and understanding of the major tax divisions you will be seconded to.
- A monthly secondment to one of the following tax divisions offered by Deloitte which includes:
- Global Business Tax: Business Tax
- Global Business Tax: R&D and Government Incentives
- Cross – Border Tax: International Tax
- Cross – Border Tax: Transfer Pricing
- Indirect Tax: Customs & Global Trade
- Indirect Tax: VAT
– Global Employer Service
TrAX provides you with the unique opportunity to determine which tax division is the best fit for you.