About the Programme
- One Deloitte Vac School is an awesome 4 day experience where students will get introduced to Deloitte and will truly see the Deloitte “culture” and “vibe”.
- It is hosted in the June/July University holidays as well as in the December/ January University holidays.
- The aim of this fun-filled programme is to create awareness about One Deloitte as well as all its offerings within the various service lines.
- These include Risk Advisory, Tax, Marketing, Consulting, Actuarial and Insurance Solutions.
- The top performing students from One Deloitte Vac School will also be considered for an opportunity to join us for Vac Work where they can further interact with their unit of interest.
You would need to have the following qualifications or be in your final year of studying:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Post graduate qualifications beneficial
- Attained a pass on all subjects on higher grade or attained a mark above 60% on Standard grade in Matric (Grade 12)
You would need to have the following Experience:
- Less than one year working experience in permanent employment
You would need to have the following Behavioral competencies:
- Demonstrates a professional work ethic and integrity
- Ability to prioritize competing responsibilities as per their urgency and importance
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and work efficiently to deliver results within time constrains set by the manager
- Demonstrates a high learning ability
- Demonstrates lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and analytical skills
How to Apply
Comments are closed.