Successfully completed a basic first year Theoretical training programme from a Registered and Accredited Training Centre or Technical Vocational Education Training (previously FET colleges).
To comply and successfully complete the Denel Industrial Properties practical
On the Job Training (OJT), Apprenticeship programme as per the specified and regulated criteria of the applicable Education Training Quality Authority body. (Quality Council for Trades and Occupations, National Artisan Moderating Body and Sector Education and Training Authority)
- Performance Driven
- High Integrity
- Analytical Skills
- Good communication and reading skills
- An aptitude for Mathematics
- Mechanical Ability, strength and manual skills
- The ability to distinguish colours , to work with colour coded wires and equipment
- The ability to do very precise work expertly
- Ability to work at various tasks expertly
- Ability to work at heights
- Effective time Management
How to Apply
If the above links give you problems, please apply via their main page.
Comments are closed.