Closing Date: 25 August 2016
Denel Land Systems based in Lyttelton — Pretoria is committed in developing critical and scarce skills and as a result Denel Land Systems is offering Bursaries to academically and financially deserving students in the following field of study:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science in (Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical, Mechatronics and Computer Sciencec)
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid ID number.
- Applications must be for full-time studies towards an academic degree at an accredited South African university.
Denel Land Systems bursary scheme will cover the following:
- 100% of registration fees, tuition fees, exam fees
- Prescribed textbooks, stationary, accommodation and allowance for monthly living expenses
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying for the Bursary, please contact Mbali Mazibuko on Tel number — 012 620 3022 or on email — [email protected] to request a binary application form.
Comments are closed.