Location: Centurion, Gauteng
- National Diploma: Mechanical Engineering with P1 and P2 completed or equivalent
- Fitting and turning experience an advantage
- Hands on experience with engineering workshop machines
- Drawing and design ability
- Interest and skill in computers
- Knowledge of engineering materials and their uses
- Flair for drawing
- The position is for a CAD Junior Draftsman learnership over a period of 10 months.
- Half the learnership will be spent undergoing formal training at a recognised CAD training institute
- Half the learnership will be spent doing practical work experience in a high tech product development environment. This practical experience will consist of:
- Conversion of CAD models and drawings to CREO models and drawings – Detailing of precision mechanical components.
- Design and detailing of assembly, integration and test jigs
- Execution of a training project including, concept generation, CAD model generation, generation of manufacturing data pack, hands on manufacturing of design and dimensional inspection of hardware
- Ability to visualise ideas and inputs in three dimension form
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to take supervision well
- Desire to constantly learn
How to Apply
Apply for the Denel Junior Draftsman Learnership (Technical)
Apply for the Denel Junior Draftsman Learnership (Engineering)
If the above links give you problems, please apply via their main page.