Closing Date: 06 June 2014
Stipend: R4000 monthly
- Unemployed graduates or diplomats in any of the fields specified below and between the ages 18 and 35 graduates years.
- Interns will be placed nationally within the Department of Correctional Services (Head Office, Regional and Management Areas). Applicants are advised to apply to work stations close to their place of residence to reduce their own accommodation and traveling costs.
- Application forms are obtainable from Correctional Centres, qualifications, from Centres, this certified website: Regional offices, Management Area Office and Head Office and are also obtainable from this website: www.dcs.gov.za
DCS is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. Qualifying people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- National Diploma in Spray Painting ♠ Plumbing ♠ Electrical ♠ Brick Laying ♠ Welding ♠ Motor Mechanic ♠ Upholstery ♠ Cabinet Making ♠ Fitting& Turning ♠ Boiler Makers ♠ Ceramics
How to Apply
Applications must be forwarded to the regions of your choice; the postal address, street address, contact persons and their telephone numbers for each region are indicated below:
Post to: Ms. S. Mkuzangwe, Private Bag X393, Pretoria, 0001 or
Hand deliver to: DCS Pretoria Training Centre, 4 Ketjen Street, Pretoria West
Tel: (012) 420-0146
|Limpopo / Mpumalanga / North West
Post to: Eddie Nhlengethwa, Private Bag X142, Pretoria, 0001 or
Hand deliver to: Masada Building, cnr Proes and Paul Kruger Streets
Tel: (012) 306-2016 / 2017
Post to: Fezile Ngcangca, Private Bag X1, Edgemead 7407 or
Hand deliver to: Breede River Street, Montagu Drive, Monte Vista 7460
Tel: (021) 550-6180 / 6078
|Northern Cape / Free State
Post to: Charles Matsapolo, Private Bag X20530, Bloemfontein 9300 or
Hand deliver to: 103 Zastron Street, Agrimed Building, Bloemfontein
Tel: (051) 404-0266
Post to: Sidney Tiwani, Private Bag X9013, East London 5200 or
Hand deliver to: Ocean View Terrace, East Block, Moore Street
Tel: (043) 706-7803 / 7840
Post to: Rajeshree Moodley, Private Bag X9126,Pietermaritzburg 3200 or
Hand deliver to: Eugene Marais Road, Napierville, Pietermaritzburg
Tel: (033) 355-7360 / 7359
Post to: Amos Mkhabela / Nomnotho Ngcobo, Private Bag X136, Pretoria 0001 or
Hand deliver to: East Block, Poyntons Building, 124 WF Mkomo Street, Pretoria
Tel: (012) 307-2380
Please note the following:
- Application forms will under no circumstances be posted or faxed to applicants
- Completed application forms must be hand-delivered/posted to the above mentioned offices by no later than 15:45
- No incomplete, faxed or e-mailed application forms will be considered.
Comments are closed.