Closing Date: 13 September 2013
As part of the Recruitment and Retention Strategy of the Department of Correctional Services, in order to attract high quality people with the required competencies to join the Department and to meet its future personnel needs, applications for bursaries from unemployed South African citizens are invited for the 2014 academic year in the following fields of study:
|ARTISANS: NATIONAL DIPLOMA||• Plumbing
|DEGREE/ DIPLOMA IN NURSING||• Primary Health Care|
|BA/ HONOURS / MASTERS||• Psychology /
• Clinical or Counseling Psychology
|DEGREE/ NATIONAL DIPLOMA||• Information Technology|
|DEGREE/ NATIONAL DIPLOMA||• Food Services Management|
|DEGREE/ NATIONAL DIPLOMA||• Internal Auditing
• Financial/ Cost & Management Accounting
Applicants must: be accepted at an accredited South African tertiary institution; be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Department of Correctional Services, do counter-service upon completion of qualification anywhere in the department where there is a need; if successful, be prepared to pay the minimum registration fees (re-fundable at a later stage) as required by tertiary institution that do not accept the Department’s sponsorship letter.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete an Application Form, Annexure G5 and attach all the required documents as stipulated on the application form.
- Gauteng: Ms. Portia Goliath Tel 012- 420 0190 Private Bag x393 Pretoria, 0001 Physical Address Broll Building 1077, Corner Festival and Arcadia street Hatfield
- Limpopo/ Mpumalanga/ North-West: Mr. Eddie Nhlengethwa Tel 012- 3062100/2026 Private Bag x 142 Pretoria, 0001 Physical Address Masada Building C/n Proes and Paul Kruger Street
- Western Cape: Mr. Ngcanga FD Tel (021) 550 6068/78 Switchboard: 021-3506000 Private Bag x 1 Edgemead, 7407 Physical Address Breede River Street Montagu Drive Monte Vista, 7460
- Northern Cape/Free State: Mr. Charles Matsapola Tel (051) 404 0266 Private Bag x 20530 Bloemfontein, 9300 Physical Address Zastron Street 103 Agrimed Building Bloemfontein
- Eastern Cape : Mr. Twani SV Tel (043)706 7803/7840 Private Bag x 9013 East London, 5200 Physical Address Ocean View Terrace East Block Moore street
- KwaZulu/Natal: Ms. Rajashree Moodley Tel (033) 355 7303/ 7359 Private Bag x 9126 Pietermaritzburg, 3200 Physical Address Eugene Marais Road Napierville, PMB
- Please note the following:
- Application forms will under no circumstances be posted or faxed to the applicant.
- People with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Complete application forms must be hand-delivered/posted (not registered mail please) to the above-mentioned offices no later than the 13 September 2013 (15:45).
- Incomplete, faxed and emailed application forms will not be considered.
- Certification of documents should not be older that three months from the date of the advertisement.
- Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates.
Thanks to Chuma for sharing this information.