CLOSING DATE: 14 FEBRUARY 2015
Learnership TRAINING PROGRAMME STIPEND: Minimum stipend of R2000 for twelve months
Work Integrated Learning (WIL) STIPEND: Minimum stipend of R3000 for twelve months
Fields for In-Service Training: Chemical Engineering • Information Technology • Financial Management • Supply Chain Management
Fields for Learnership
- Project Management (x5 Posts)
- Public Administration (x7 Posts)
WIL / In-service training (5 Posts) for the 2015 academic year: Applicants must be south African citizens. be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in the above mentioned field of study, be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Department of Energy and should not have had any experiential learning. Applicants must complete a Z83 form, attach a motivational letter from the institution requesting experiential learning, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of Matric certificate latest Matric results, Identity Document and recent academic record.
Learnership Training Programme: The Department of Energy is looking for persons from various communities, interested to enter into Learnerships on Level 4 and 5. Basic requirements: • South African citizens, who have completed the National Senior Certificate (Grade 12), and who have registered their CV with the Department of Labour employment database (ESSA) • Communication (verbal and written) • Proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English). Creativity: Innovative • Articulate • Good listener • ability to work well within a team • ability to work well under pressure • Open Minded • Ability to put other people first (Ubuntu) • professional • Honest • Ethical • Accountable • Sense of integrity.
The Learnership Programme shall be presented for a period of one year consisting of Theory: ±30% intensive instructional learning theory and Workplace Training. This is 70% workplace learning. During this phase, earners shall continue to receive a stipend. The learner shall be regarded as competent after successful completion of the instructional learning phase, the workplace learning phase, the final submission of Portfolio of Evidence (POE) and successful external verification by the relevant SETA,
- Applications will only be considered from South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates who have already participated in a Learnership programme in any Government department will NOT be considered.
- Applications should be made on form , obtainable from any Public Service department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of Matriculation certificate and Identity Document.
- Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified. Candidates must indicate their preferred province on the top of the form.
- Failure to submit the request documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA.
- Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a Learnership Programme for a period of 12 months.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only should you not be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Emailed, faxed and late applications will not be considered. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Ms L. Modiba I Mr M. Shiluvane for Learnership or Work Integrated Learning via post to: The Director General, Department of Energy, Private Bag , Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver to: The Department of Energy, 192 Visagie Street (corner Visagie and Paul Kruger Streets), Pretoria, 0001.
Please direct all enquiries to: MSL. Modiba and Mr M. Shiluvane, Learnership and Work Integrated Learning (WIL, tel (012) 406 7607 / 801.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED ABOVE.
Comments are closed.