Location: MMabatho, Polokwane, Nelspruit
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma or equivalent qualifications.
- At least one year experience in Financial Accounting/Management environment;
- A sound knowledge of Public Financial Management Act (PFMA) and National Treasury Regulations;
- A valid driver’s License
- The following will serve as recommendations:
- Knowledge of the Department and Third Party Funds and services will services as a recommendation;
- Experience in Third Party Funds administration at National, Regional or court level
- Experience in bank and cashbook reconciliations
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (may be tested)
- Experience on the Justice Deposit Account System (JDAS), Justice
- Management Information System (JMIS) and advanced spread sheet skills (may be tested)
Skills and Competencies
- Computer literacy
- Communication(written and verbal) skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated.
- Accurate and attention to details
- Monitor and query daily, monthly reconciliations and dormant (unclaimed) monies;
- Monitor bank reconciliations and query it’s exceptions (corrections, outstanding cheques, outstanding deposits, EFT’s received not receipted, etcetera)
- Monitor and query unclassified monies
- Monitor and query shortages, losses, maintenance overpayments and R/D cheques;
- Monitor and query revenue paid over and revenue not paid over
- Assist with and training of EFT decentralization and ICMS TPF implementation
- Systems Managers/Administrator on decentarlised Internet Banking
- Ensure TPF AFS project support and implementation
- Monitor and query bank account signature
- Prepare documentation for the write-of irrecoverable deferred fines Monitor ICMS TPF users and their functions
|Position||Reference NO||ENQUIRIES||CLOSING DATE||How to Apply|
|STATE ACCOUNTANT – THIRD PARTY FUNDS||13/VA31/NW||ENQUIRIES: Ms. W Jacobs at (018) 397 7054.||29 APRIL 2013||APPLICATIONS:
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
The Regional Head, Private Bag X2033, Mmabatho, 2735 or hand it at 22 Molopo Road, Ayob Gardens, Mafikeng.
|STATE ACCOUNTANT (2 POSTS)||2013/66/MP||ENQUIRIES: MR MH HLOPHE (013 753 9300 /07)||26 April 2013||APPLICATIONS: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
The Regional Head, Private Bag X11249, Nelspruit, 1200
Physical address: 24 Brown Street, Nedbank Centre, 4th floor Nelspruit.
|STATE ACCOUNTANT (THIRD PARTY FUNDS)||42/13/LMP||Mr. Maakamedi TP (015) 287 2026
Ms. Mongalo MP (015) 287 2172
|29 April 2013||APPLICATIONS: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: The Regional Head, Department of Justice & Constitutional Development, Private Bag x9526, Polokwane 0700 OR Physical address: Reception area, Limpopo Regional Office, 92 Bok Street, Polokwane, 0700|
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on Form Z83,
obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za. Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license. The CV to be completed by all applicants is available on the DOJ website www.justice.gov.za or at any DOJ&CD sub-office and must accompany the Z83 and all other supporting documents required. Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered.
The Department of Justice is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 (1)(i) of the Constitution of SA, 1996 (Act 108 of 1996), the EE imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55 of 1998) and relevant HR policies of the Department will be taken into consideration. Successful candidates may be required to undergo security clearance.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The department reserves the right not to fill these positions. Kindly note that lower level posts (levels 2 to 5) are internally advertised in the Departments vacancy circular, Djini as per Circular 28 of 2009 and the DPSA vacancy circular.
Comments are closed.