Closing Date: 1 September 2014
Location: Gauteng / Kwa-Zulu Natal / Pretoria
- An appropriate three (3) year Degree or National Diploma with majors in Auditing / Internal Auditing and Accounting;
- At least 0-1 year experience in Internal Auditing (includes internship / learnership)
- Provide inputs in conducting risk assessments;
- Assist in planning audits assignments;
- Prepare audit programmes together with the Audit Manager;
- Gather adequate, competent and useful audit evidence;
- Prepare draft reports to be reviewed by management.
Enquiries: MS MD Modibane, Tel: (012) 315 1886
|IT Auditor: Computer Audit and Decision Support
- a Bachelor degree or National Diploma in Accounting, Auditing, Information systems, Computer Science or related field of study;
- A candidate must also have at least 0-1 year computer auditing experience;
- The Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Audit (CIA) or other professional designations will be preferred;
- A candidate must have experience in the use of CAATS and Teammate software;
- Candidates must have knowledge of COBIT, ITIL, COSO and IT governance framework and must also be a member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and comply with the Standards of the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing or other professional standards.
- Conduct computer audits in accordance with the approved audit methodology and ISACA and Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards;
- Execute and report on general and application control reviews on complex and high level audit assignment;
- Formulate an audit program based on the outcome of the preliminary survey;
- Liaise with the clients and keep them informed on an ongoing basis;
- Draft reports on the internal audit work.
Enquiries: Mr M. Motsieloa, Tel: (012) 315 1351
- Communication (written and verbal);
- Financial Management;
- Computer skills, and Planning and organizing;
- Programme & project management;
- Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Download Z83 Form and send a copy of CV and certified copies of ID and certificates to: Human Resource: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X 81, Pretoria, 0001. OR Hand deliver: Application Box, First floor reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.