Closing Date: 25 July 2014
Ref.NO: HR 4 /4 /8 /126
- Three year relevant tertiary qualification in Labor Law or equivalent.
- 0-6 months experience in Inspection and Enforcement environment.
- Z83 Form
- Certified copies of qualification
- A valid driver’s license
- Conduct occupational inspections with the aim of ensuring compliance with all labour legislations, namely:
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA),
- Labour Relations Act (LRA), Employment Equity Act (EEA),
- Unemployment Insurance Act (UIA),
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act (COIDA),
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS),
- Skills Development Act (SDA) and UCA.
- Problem solving,
- Interviewing, listening and observation,
- Analytical, Verbal and written communication.
How to Apply
Post: Chief Director, Provincial Operations, Private Bag X 5012, Kimberly, 8301
Enquiries: Mr J Mphahlele
Tel: (053) 8381 500
Comments are closed.