Closing Date: 31 July2020
The National Department of Social Development based in Pretoria (National Office) is offering an internship programme for 24-months commencing on 01 January2021. Applicants must be unemployed graduates or students fromaccredited institutions of Higher Learning withthe following qualifications/ study area:
Field of Study:
- Statistics / Economics
- Human Resource Management / Records Management
- Public Administration / Public Management
- Administration / Office Management
- Social Sciences / Human Sciences
- LLB / Law / Labour Relations
- Social Work
- Youth Development
- Community Development
- Development Studies
- Food Security
- Financial Management / Accounting
- Information Technology / Network Infrastructure/ Computer Science / Project Management
- Systems Development
- Events Management / Marketing / Communication / Media Studies / Graphic Design
- Information Science / Information Studies
- Gender Studies
- Population Studies
Criteria: The applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study or have participated in an internship programme in a government department. Invited candidates should make their own accommodation and transport arrangements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward a signed Z83 Form, accompanied by the following documentation:-
- Certified copy of the qualification or a letter from the Institution announcing the completion of the qualification and the graduation date,
- Certified copy of the ID, and
- Academic record.
- Only one application per qualification is allowed, duplicate applications will not be considered.
- According to Employment Equity criteria the advertisement is open to Africans, Indians, Coloureds, and Whites, Male and Female and persons with disabilities.
- People with disabilities, in relation to their disability, mustplease specify their reasonable accommodation needs in other words what equipment and support is required to perform thejob.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Interns will receiveamonthly stipendof R6, 083.00.
Reference number: DSD Intern 2020
National Department of Social Development
Directorate: HRD and Performance Management
Private Bag X901
Hand Deliver at:Human Science Research Council BuildingC/oBosman and Pretorius Street134 Pretorius Street, Pretoria, 0001
For attention: Mr Themba Nkolwanaat 012: 312 7018