Closing Date: 17 November 2017
The National Department of Tourism through it’s Expanded Public Works Programme in partnership with other stakeholders has an opportunity for young unemployed graduates to be trained as data collectors for the development of a National Tourism Information and Monitoring System.
- South African Citizens
- Between 18 and 35 years of age
- Should be, at least, be in a possession of a minimum NQF Level 5 qualification (Degree, ND or higher qualification in Tourism, Statistics or related field)
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo an interview process
- lt is the intention of the department to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) through training opportunities.
NB: Priority will be given to youth who have never taken part in similar public and private sector programmes, including learnership, internship and EPWP programmes, amongst others.
If you meet the above criteria, register your CV with the Department of Labour’s database (Employment System of South Africa: ESSA)
How to Apply
- Go to www.labour.gov.za
- Go to online services and click on “Employment Service of South Africa”.
- You will be redirected to ESSA online, then click on “Register Individual”.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click submit and then click next.
- Fill in ID number, Surname, E-mail address in the text fields.
- A new password will be sent to your email address.
NB: Login / User name is your ID number.
Password generated by the system includes special characters such as
@#$^%:* at the beginning of the password.
Department of Labour: 012 309 4154
Department of Labour: 012 309 4379
Department of Tounsm: 012 4446390 / 6368