Closing Date: 30 September 2014
The Department of Transport and Public Works of the Provincial Government of the Western Cape established the Masakh’ iSizwe Centre of Excellence. The bursaries are offered on a work-back basis. In other words, you will have to work for the public service for every year of the bursary. During your studies you will also need to:
- Attend workshops, learning events and meetings organized by the Centre.
- Undertake academic vacation placements at sites determined by the Centre.
- Participate in service learning and / or volunteer programmes organized by the Centre.
Field of Study
The Masakhi’ iSizwe Centre of Excellence offers bursaries for study towards a degree or higher diploma in the following disciplines:
- Construction Management.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Town and Regional Planning.
- A South African citizen.
- Be accepted at the relevant tertiary institution (University of Cape Town / University of the Western Cape / University of Stellenbosch / Cape Peninsula University of Technology)
- Application Form
How to Apply
Post: Masakh’iSizwe Centre of Excellence, Department of Transport and Public Works, Private Bag X 9185, Cape Town, 8000 or
Fax: 021 483 2615