Closing Date: 08 September 2014
Ref.NO: DOT / HRM / 09 / 02
- Bachelor Degree in Economics / Commerce / Econometrics / Transport Economics
- 0-1 year experience in Research, Modelling and Economics Analysis environment.
- A post graduate Degree in Economics / Commerce / Econometrics / Transport Economics will serve as an added advantage.
- Provide assistance in developing the Terms or Reference for all the project the directorate embarks on;
- Collect data and economics Analysis of transport studies;
- Research on economics related issues;
- Identify relevant stakeholders for consultation purposes;
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders to enhance data collection process
- Understanding of government processed.
- Research, economics analysis and modelling;
- Ability to establish relationship with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Excellent stakeholder interaction;
- Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Forward Z83 Form, CV, certified copies of certificates and ID and Academic records to: Private Bag X193, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver at the Forum Building, Cnr Struben and Bosman Street, Pretoria for attention Recruitment Unit, Room 4042
Enquiries: Ms Buyiswa Jako, Tel: (012) 309 3755
Comments are closed.