Location: Shanghai / Johannesburg / Cape Town
Closing Date: 31 May 2012
We are looking for creative, enthusiastic persons with passion for logistics industry. Each qualified candidate would be offered with practical-experience work placements in our internship program.
Internship period: 3 days per week minimum (Internship could be extended after summer vocation upon mutual needs and agreements)
The following qualifications are required for candidates:
- In penultimate year at university, set to graduate by July 2013
- Good command of written and spoken skills in English; Proficiency in speaking Mandarin Chinese
- Excellent inter-personal skills and presentation skills
- Independent, motivated, result oriented, customer focused, self-initiating, and well organized
- Stable and reliable
- Able to work under pressure
Set to earn Bachelor / Master Degree in 2013
How to Apply?
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Please remark key information as “2012 summer internship-name-university name-major” in your email title in case we lost your information during filing.