Closing Date: 30 November 2013
Digby Wells Environmental, a service provider to the resources industry, is looking for candidates for the above position in our Randburg or Pretoria office. The succesful candidate will be required to assist with the administration in terms of public participation meetings, consultations and stakeholder engagement projects.
- Identification of stakeholders;
- Communicate and liaise with stakeholders (phoning to invite stakeholders to meetings, etc;)
- Update customer relationship database (Maximiser);
- Print / photocopy and the deliver documents to various stakeholders;
- Distribute information (posting, mailing, emailing, sending SMS messages, etc);
- Assist in document layout.
Candidates who have completed or studying towards the following degrees:
- BCom (Hons) (Communication Management),
- BA Honours in Tourism Development
- BA Honours (Anthropology)
- BA Development Studies
- Computer literate;
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work to deadline and on multiple projects;
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- This position must be willing to travel.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Fluency in a local African language and/or Afrikaans would be an advantage;
Preferably a graduate or post-graduate degree in a related field. Applicants need to be prepared to undergo a complete psychometric evaluation as part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be required to authenticate information provided in their CVs.
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to submit a detailed CV to [email protected]. If you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Tel: +27 11 789 9495 (Sophy Msiza)
Comments are closed.