Closing Date: 09 September 2012
Live your passion for technology! An extraordinary career awaits you at Dimension Data. Be a part of a team with a global network that offers you opportunities to soar. Our two-year programme is designed to turn creative, talented and ambitious graduates into future leaders of Dimension Data.
You’re passionate about your career path, but also understand the importance of client service in the context of successful business development. Combined with your can do attitude, tolerance of others and ability to think differently, you’re the graduate we’re looking for.
In return, we’ll help you develop these qualities by exposing you to opportunities that interest you and reward you in meaningful ways.
A career at Dimension Data offers an opportunity for immense growth and learning. At the core of our approach to managing people is the philosophy that people drive their own success and create their own opportunities.
- Natural confidence
- Unconventional thinking
- Consistently good academic record
- A unique mix of talent, skill and character
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as we are adept at building trusting relationships with clients to enlist their participation and support
- Leadership skills that bring people together to drive a positive outcome
- We especially interested in people with a passion for sales and commerce, targeting business degrees: such as, Bachelor of Commerce, Business Science, Bachelor of Social Science, Bachelor of Business Administration and other related degrees.
At Dimension Data we offer you:
- Support and resources to grow and develop your career
- Guidance, input and support from senior managers and executives
- A development path tailored to your competencies and ambitions
- Exposure to a variety of blue chip companies across most industries
- The opportunity to interact and work with global leaders and colleagues
This multi-faceted 24 month programme, encompasses a rotation across various areas of the business with exposure across the African continent and globally. The programme starts 1st February each year.
How to Apply