Location: Cape Town
Target Start Date: Aug 15, 2012
Dimension Data is looking for a vibrant HR graduate to join our Global HR team for a period of 4-5 months.
The ideal candidate will need to have management knowledge, so an HR degree is desirable. He/She should also be highly systematic and very good with attention to detail. Seeing as the candidate would engage regularly with senior stakeholders, we would also expect that this person is well-presented and well-spoken.
To mention a few of the key roles and responsibilities to be fulfilled:
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide general administration support.
- Maintain database and HR systems.
- Administers documentation.
- Act as a corporate citizen.
- Display the right behaviours.
The following criteria need to be met:
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in HR Management.
- 2-3 years working experience, preferrably in an administrative role.
Personal attributes and skills required:
- Proactive approach to work.
- Displays good verbal and written communication skills.
- Systematic approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Displays a service orientated aptitude.
- Comfortable around senior management.
If you meet all of the requirements above and feel that this position is for you, please do not hesitate to apply today!
How to Apply