Start Date : Feb 2, 2014
Location: Port Elizabeth and East London
Here’s what we are looking:
- A 3 year degree/diploma in Information Technology or a Professional Level Technology certification.
- Good English language and communication skills
- Basic IT Knowledge of desktops and networking environments
- Good MS Office Skills
- Natural confidence, unconventional thinking, consistently good academic record
- A unique mix of talent, skill and character
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as we are adept at building trusting relationships with clients to enlist their participation and support
- Leadership skills that bring people together to drive a positive outcome
- Drivers licence would be advantageous
Key abilities required:
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills as well as being proactive
- Able to be a good team player, because we need you to comfortably interact and liaise with management, co-workers and clients alike
At Dimension Data we offer you:
- Support and resources to grow and develop your career
- Guidance, input and support from senior managers and executives
- A development path tailored to your competencies and ambitions
- Exposure to a variety of blue chip companies across most industries
- The opportunity to interact and work with global leaders and colleagues
This internship programme runs for 12 months starting on the 01 February 2014.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.