DirectAxis has developed an exciting Graduate Development Program, aimed at empowering graduates to pursue a career in their chosen path. This opportunity will allow the successful Graduate to acquire hands-on experience that can lead to a successful and dynamic career in the field of analytics. If you view yourself as someone who can work and thrive in a new and challenging environment and would like the opportunity to work at this dynamic company, with its empowering and caring culture, then apply for our fantastic Graduate Programme.
- A Business related Degree that will translate to a role involving business analysis, risk analysis and business operations ( Majoring in Stats , Analytics, Mathematics , Modelling , IT)
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite – Excel in particular
- All applicants must have obtained full degree qualification to be considered for this programme. ( B Com , Business Science , Information system , Computer Science , IT )
- Graduates with minimal working experience are preferred.
- Please ensure to upload you latest transcript , CV , matric certificate and id copy ( All documents must have been certified in the past 3months )
Duties & Roles
- Analysing and summarising complex data and compiling reports
- Presenting reports and explaining their implications to managers
- Investigating new opportunities to improve production and profitability
- Understanding data and translating it into operational and application requirements
- Conducting research
- Understanding customer behaviour
- Understanding market and industry trends impacting company performance
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources
- Understanding the basic internet and client/server architectures
- Analysing of statistical data
How to Apply
Comments are closed.