Closing Date: 29 January 2016
Dis-Chem has an exciting opportunity for a Health Focus Internship. No prior experience required. Tertiary qualification within BSc Biotechnology/ Biomedicine or Food Technology or Tertiary qualification within the retail field essential.
- BSc Biotechnology /BSc Biomedicine or Food Technology qualification
- People orientated and consumer focus
- Reliable transport
- Interested in the Retail Environment
- Willing to work Retail hours (weekend included)
- South African Citizen
Successful applicants will be required to work in the Dis-Chem stores specifically in the functional foods, nutrition, vitamins and sports supplements department dealing with customer service and sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Self-starter, diligent and accurate.
- Attentive to detail.
- Be deadline orientated, and have good time management skills.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Dis-Chem Graduate / Internship Opportunities