DISCOVERY IS OFFERING THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME. WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENTHUSIASTIC AND DEDICATED SOUTH AFRICAN TO JOIN OUR HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP
The Internship programme is for learners/students who are studying toward a 3 year diploma or degree and require work experience in order to graduate or gain professional registration;
Or for unemployed post graduates who need work experience.
This Internship’s core focus will be human resources
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE INTERNSHIP:
- Please ensure that you apply only if you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Internship
- You must have a valid SA ID
Who can Apply;
- Only applicants who are currently on their 2nd or 3rd year level of study.
- Post graduates, who graduated in the last 6 months.
- Communication – communicates clearly and professionally.
- Interpersonal skills – relates well to diverse people
- Detail orientation – accurately captures or communicates information
- Desire and potential to learn
- Ability to conduct research
- Self motivated
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised matric
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
Must not be currently employed or have more than 6 months work experience
- HR Degree/Diploma
- Completed (Within last 6 months) or studying toward Diploma / Degree
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Discovery’s policies.
Closing Date: 28 February 2012